Every Book I Own That I Have Yet Still To Read (Vote!)


I have a teeny, tiny confession.. I own a lot of books. I say a lot in the knowledge that someone somewhere has said that exact same sentence and owns more than me, but for somebody in a small two bedroom flat, with a square box room, my 120+ books is a tad bit of a problem. Sure, I won't deny that it makes a fabulous looking statement wall now they're in coloured order, but there's still an awful lot of them that I haven't yet read, and I'm starting to think that's a bit of a problem. With Christmas making it's rapid journey to meet us in December, and I fully aware that I'm getting even more books, I thought it was time I took a long hard look at the books I still have to read, and give you the chance to choose which of those books I make a point of reading sooner, rather than later. Let's check out the hoard collection..

Books with * are Kindle copies.


The most awkward thing about putting my unread collection down in writing is that while I'm horrified at the amount of books I have yet to read, I'm also just a little impressed that it isn't more. Although, it doesn't make the situation much better when you consider I've only bought around 10 books throughout the entire year. I've got some serious reading work to do. Alas, that is where you come into play.

As there are almost 100 books featured here, (and god alone knows I panic when it comes to choosing a book between 2-3 at a time,) I thought I'd let you decide which five of these books need to be devoured before the others. In the comments below, list out clearly the five books on my list of unreads that I should be reading pronto. List them with commas between each title, or number them - whatever works for you. On the 20th Sept, comments will close and no more votes can be casted, so if you want a say on these books, get in quick. You'll even get a cheeky referral in my review, lucky ol' you.. Go forth and vote away!

How Many Books Do You Own That Are Still Unread?

Tag : Books
0 Komentar untuk "Every Book I Own That I Have Yet Still To Read (Vote!)"

Back To Top